Why Choose SarCheck?
Here are 50 reasons why our customers say they continue to choose SarCheck:
- "SarCheck reduces bottlenecks and down times"
- "SarCheck identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves performance issues"
- "Affordable performance monitoring and easy to read reports"
- "SarCheck improves the efficiency of our servers"
- "SarCheck keeps our systems running at peak performance"
- "Price, ease of use, and SarCheck’s ability to display performance metrics with comment in an easy to understand format"
- "SarCheck automatically provides usable information distilled from a number of sources that can be hard to decipher on your own"
- "Easy access to helpful/valuable information…saves us time parsing through log files"
- "SarCheck monitors short term performance and long term capacity planning"
- "SarCheck is easy to use and has proven itself as a reliable source to us for performance improvements"
- "SarCheck is the only solution that makes recommendations on monitored output"
- "To optimize resource use on older hardware"
- "SarCheck aids in tuning our servers, to get the most out of our hardware investment"
- "SarCheck is a good early warning system that tells us if something may go wrong, especially after change to applications"
- "SarCheck makes recommendations to the kernel, disk and memory load"
- "SarCheck provides a secondary verification of performance settings"
- "SarCheck is a cost-effective analytical tool"
- "SarCheck helped us justify a systems upgrade"
- "SarCheck has a much shorter learning curve than competitive alternatives"
- "To proactively analyze system performance and capacity"
- "SarCheck is easy to use and provides a great snapshot of activity on our servers"
- "To spot performance bottlenecks and capacity planning"
- "To maintain a well-performing platform for our users and applications"
- "Disk optimization and identification of CPU or IO bottlenecks"
- "SarCheck shows us graphically what impact system utilization has on the production server at various times of the day"
- "To manage the performance of our main message switches"
- "Ease of use and clear reporting"
- "It allows us to determine accordingly if current resources are adequate for the task. We can tune/upgrade based on this information."
- "Easy to read graphs make it very easy to use and interpret"
- "Easy-to-interpret reporting"
- "SarCheck provides fast and easy-to-read reports on performance"
- "I run SarCheck on an hourly basis and then publish the results to our Intranet. Anyone can then view the report."
- "We are an IT integrator company, so we sell SarCheck as part of a complete system administrator package"
- "Ease of use"
- "Analyze performance and solve problems"
- "SarCheck simply provides valuable information"
- "The outputs from the graphs can show lay users how well our servers are performing"
- "SarCheck checks and improves system performance"
- "SarCheck gives me a human-readable evaluation of server performance"
- "SarCheck identifies bottlenecks in system performance"
- "To fine tune our servers"
- "SarCheck provides us with knowledge of the health and capacity of our customer-facing production web application servers"
- "Provides easier visibility to performance information"
- "To investigate performance issues"
- "I have found no other commercial alternatives that do what SarCheck does"
- "SarCheck provides easier visibility to performance information"
- "To get the maximium performance out of the servers and troubleshoot system problems"
- "To improve performance tuning of the system environment"
- "SarCheck is a tool that doesn’t just give data, but analyzes the data; this is helpful to verify our own analysis"